OT: How Different Insects Achieve Flight

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 30 00:50:33 EDT 2020

> On 29 September 2020 at 22:56 Bob Pdml <pdmlbw at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 29 Sep 2020, at 21:25, mike wilson <m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >

> >> On 29 September 2020 at 19:47 "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmatyola at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> https://twistedsifter.com/videos/using-slow-motion-to-see-how-different-insects-achieve-flight/
> >
> > Excellent.  I once witnessed a mass rise of plume moths - it was just like a Hollywood/Hammer fog effect.  Spooky.
> >

> I get the same thing when I open my wallet

Me too, after today.  Yes, made redundant by the numpties at work.  Considering the train wreck that is approaching I'm not too unhappy, despite not wanting to go just yet.  Retiring with an extra (rather substantial, given my length of service) handful of money wasn't in the grand plan but is welcome, so the moths will be in abeyance for a while at least.