PESO: 3D pop?

Mark C pdml-mark at charter.net
Tue Sep 29 17:57:16 EDT 2020

I agree re creamy bokeh - if people are going to notice the bokeh you
don't want them noticing the details of stuff in the bokeh...

Sounds like the 105mm f2.4 is doing well on you your 645Z. Sharp with
minimal chromatic aberrations? An upgrade path to digital MF using my
6x7 lenses is an option I've been trying to keep open, though I wonder
how well they will perform. And in most cases I have the
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 6x7 lens, vs the later SMC 67 versions. On
film I don't think the difference is huge, but on digital I'm not sure...

Mark