PESOs - Between Jobs, cropped

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Sep 26 10:55:59 EDT 2020

Rick  - funny -  you really misunderstood my post. suggesting a crop...
.you cropped out the AMEN sign!  that's why I signed off with amen after
my suggestion...  I was so sure you intended the AMEN as an important
part of the scene and I had missed it the first time I looked at the
photos I suggested a crop up from the bottom.  The next time I looked it
jumped out at me..especially being red.

ah well.. an interesting example as a result of how we all see things
differently.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography