Lucky shot

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Fri Sep 25 05:51:59 EDT 2020

I have never bought a Lottery ticket on principle. It this corrupt
country the "charitable" funds are largely distributed to front and/or
fictional charities. Then, with 7 numbers, the odds are about 1 in 4m of
winning yet they regularly come up with several winners when only 20m
tickets are sold. In my mind the "winning" tickets are created after the
draw is completed. Many have complained & pointed out these
irregularities but nothing is investigated or done & the gravy train
rolls on.

Alan C