OT: Online Comedy

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:43:38 EDT 2020

COVID-19 has been tough on charities.
Our Rotary Club usually hosts several spring and summer events to raise
money for scholarship, the food bank, and the local homeless shelter.  Our
signature event is a Comedy Night with live comedians at the local
community college.  I has always been a fun event and very successful.

Since that is impossible this year, we are doing a live virtual comedy
night to support our projects on October 9.  If anyone might have interest
in a few laughs and supporting good causes, let me know, and I will send
you the information fkyer.

TIA,
Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery