PESOs (2) - Between Jobs

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 18:48:56 EDT 2020

Rick ..
This is a more striking photo than I thought at first glance with my
sleepy morning eyes..  I think in color it is less telling of what is
going on now in the world and your subject line..- and the guy looks
like he is just taking a break between assignments.. in B&W the patterns
pop more but it is more somber - ironically I missed a key element that
pops in the color photo and could be overlooked in the B&W with geometry
as it is.  I think some tighter cropping from the bottom up would have
insisted I look at it.

amen

ann