Does anyone know about Lightzone?

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 04:57:25 EDT 2020

Interesting, thanks. I’m in a no man’s land operating-systems-wise at the moment since early this year when windows finally outbloated my laptop and I replaced it with Linux, so it will be interesting to see how that plays in Linux.

At some point I’ll probably bite the bullet and buy a mac or windows box, but there’s no hurry.