PESO: mushroom season

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Thu Sep 17 04:30:50 EDT 2020

Thanks Alan and Larry.
To tell the truth, it's not flickr's compression but I have added a
slight artificial glow to this picture through my orton workflow in
Affinity Photo.
I've added some vibrance in lightroom but the orange color is about what
I recall from reality (see also a close-up https://flic.kr/p/2jGNYPH).

Henk