PESO: Dragonfly

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Thu Sep 17 02:33:50 EDT 2020

Thanks John, I'll give that a try. For most other subjects I tend to use
back button only with  AF-S in spot mode.
The problem with dragonflies/damselfies (as well as butterflies) is
their unpredictectable traject. Some species have the habit to hang
sometimes stationary which makes it a lot easier.
But others like the great emperor move for hours very fast on sunny days
(up to 38 km/h).
Fast AF tracking as on some newer model camera's may be helpful but you
still need  to get your subject in the centre of your viewer.

Henk