PESO Dark eyed Junco

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue Sep 15 03:42:40 EDT 2020

I made a silly little boo boo, a sent a link to the wrong photo in the set.  Oops.

I didn’t plan on this effect, but I like the Saint Junco vibe of this one
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50340527912/in/album-72157715914971382/

I was amused to note that while I worked on Cormorant way today, I didn’t see any cormorants.  I saw gulls, pelicans even got some shots of snowy egrets and yellowlegs (don’t know whether they’re greater or lesser), but didn’t see any cormorants.

--
Larry Colen
lrc at red4est.com