My new Pentax

Bill anotherdrunkensot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:23:56 EDT 2020

Nice. I always liked that little camera. I was able to pick up a nice
silver one in 2004, IIRC, and then a black on in 2006.

I still have them both, and as of a few months ago, both still worked.

Here is a picture of my black ME Super body.
https://flic.kr/p/2jGeYC7

It's for sale if anyone wants it, BTW,

bill