PESO: Crocodile Skin Boots & Shop Steward - Wrap up

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sun Sep 13 04:06:52 EDT 2020

Am 13.09.20 um 09:11 schrieb Alan C:
> Thanks to all who looked & commented. The subjects are about 50m
> distant. Harsh light. I Couldn't get closer without breaking the rules.

After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the
shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go
out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes  for free!'

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile,  'Well, little  lady, why don't
you go give it a try?'

The  blonde headed off to the  swamp, determined to  catch an alligator.

Later in the  day, the  shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the
young woman  standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand.

He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her.  With lightning
reflexes, the blond took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto
the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead gators all lying belly up. The shopkeeper
watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the gator.

Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration......

”Sonuvabitch!! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!”

- - - - -

Have a nice sunday. :-)

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com