PESO: Crocodile Skin Boots & Shop Steward - Wrap up

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Sun Sep 13 03:11:45 EDT 2020

Thanks to all who looked & commented. The subjects are about 50m
distant. Harsh light. I Couldn't get closer without breaking the rules.

Yes, Rick, I have the same problem. I think it is drooping down
underwater towards the bank. That massive croc. has been hanging around
for some time & seems to be the only one. There is also a lone Hippo.
Sable Dam is fed by local perennial streams & is far from the Letaba &
Olifants rivers so it is amazing they are there at all. They probably
moved upstream during a rainy season.

Saddlebilled Storks are generally found in pairs. I'll wager that is a
male & his mate is sitting on eggs in a nest on top of a thorn tree
somewhere nearby.

Alan C