PESO: Dragonfly

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Fri Sep 11 04:10:02 EDT 2020

The Artificial Intelligence program of the Dutch nature observation
reporting site waarneming.nl shows > 99 % assurance for your picture
that it is the striolatum ("bruinrode").
The vulgatum ("steenrode") species may be recognized by their long
"drooping mustache".

Of course I haven't reported this one.

Henk