PESO Apocalyptic Playground

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Thu Sep 10 01:34:43 EDT 2020

Facebook has been deluged with photos of the orange skies, I was going to let it pass, but on my way to pick up some dinner, i realized that I had something interesting to put in front of the skies, so I stopped at the covered bridge across the street from our local sushi restaurant.

Apocalyptic Playground:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50325077598/in/album-72157715910553408/

From inside the bridge:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50325083338/in/album-72157715910553408/

And if anyone isn’t bored out of their gourd of west coast orange sky photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157715910553408

It seems that most of this smoke is from the forest fires up in Oregon.  Fortunately it is high enough that it isn’t causing too much difficulty withe breathing today.

--
Larry Colen
lrc at red4est.com