PESO - Olivia

Bruce Walker bruce.walker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:30:53 EDT 2020

Broke my COVID-19 exile two weeks ago today for my first studio shoot
since February, with this result ... (100% SFW) ...

https://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I0000eIqHiAEP9xQ

Promptly gone back into the COVID-cave for the (un)foreseeable future.
Too much anxiety all around, and besides: wearing a mask while
shooting causes the viewfinder to fog up annoyingly often. Also fogs
my reading glasses while trying to review shots on the tethering
notebook. And I had to keep considering if I was too close to the
model even though I chose a short tele for distancing.

Working with the vintage 6x7 105mm 2.4 was a dream. Lovely lens.

645Z, SMC Takumar 67 105mm f:2.4 at f:2.4, 1/200th sec, ISO 1600; handheld.

Lights were the strobe's modeling lamps, diffusers and a big silver
reflector. Also ambient room light was lighting the background.

Enjoy!

--
-bmw