OT: CA Wildfires

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Wed Sep 9 18:59:32 EDT 2020

At 3:30pm in Santa Clara, the light outdoors was blood orange and the light levels looked like about an hour past sunset last evening. It's lightened up a little now, but I'm staying in for the rest of the day. There's absolutely no point in going out without a darn good reason to, given the mess out there.