September PUG is up

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Wed Sep 9 17:11:31 EDT 2020

Christine, no worries, I won't tell the goat she was called a camel. :-)

Dan, I had a bunch of fish-eye shots of different animals, - those remind
me of the caricature portraits drawn by street artists (in many tourist
places around the world).
(This time, I am indicating the animals, just in case. :-) )

Zebra: http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07688.html
Ostrich: http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07724.html
Bull: http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07731.html
Llama: http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07702.html