OT: New Jersey 3.1 quake an other MOther nature nasties

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 9 16:13:34 EDT 2020

Mickey Mouse tremor... not felt here in NYC.. didn't even make the morning news on New York 1...
That being said.. I just read that it occured at exactly 2:00 am - at 2:00 I was watching Tv.. TV screen went blank..
So I logged in to my computer.  No internet..  Called provider, Spectrum and got the high traffic reporting message
  along with a claim that they were doing a -scheduled-  maintenance. about 30 minutes later both Tv and internet were back.
connection??

Feel very very fortunate that I'm living somewhere (New York as separate from the rest of the US) that the Covid numbers are so low and this years natural dissasters
have been minimal.  and am very very worried about the health of my friends (and, really, everyone) enduring the excessive heat and smoke out west
and those in the south enduring hurricane induced flooding and power outages..

ann

ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com
https://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff