PESO Not bad for just after a hit and run

Stanley Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Tue Sep 8 16:06:59 EDT 2020

I agree with others’ comments - he does look a bit wasted. But then, he had just been run into, followed by interrogation by the police, seeing his pride-and-joy only transport get towed away… I would probably look wasted as well.

Nice scene captures Larry. The insurance company can use those and avoid sending an adjuster to assess the damage.
Do you send these to the local newspaper? Our local would probably gladly take such shots.

Stan