story 3 of the new APS-C flagship

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Tue Sep 8 15:36:31 EDT 2020

Apart from their  technical quality I think Leica's have compact elegant
designs and some people may buy it as fashion gadgets.
I don't expect DSLR's can find that niche in current markets accordingly.
In my opinion it is important for R/P to hold on to their line of very
versatile rugged APS-C and FF DSLR's, but not to eliminate features in
striving to (more) compactness.

Olympus was doomed because of all their cards on MFT format and the
trend to greater sensors.

Henk