OT: Questions for PDML members from the UK

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Tue Sep 8 13:29:02 EDT 2020

Am 08.09.20 um 18:47 schrieb Daniel J. Matyola:
> He does resemble President Trump quite a bit, doesn't he?
> I hope he isn't planning on help from the US.

There's one important difference: Trump takes his whole presidency
deadly serious.

For Boris this is all a great laugh. Much like when he and his chum
David Cameron smashed up pubs for fun in their student days, knowing
that Dad would pay for the damage. Now, he's smashing up the UK. In the
end, he'll announce his resignation and walk away humming, just like
Cameron did after the referendum.

Only this time here's no Dad to pay for the damage, but so what? To use
his own words: F.ck business!

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com