story 3 of the new APS-C flagship

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:08:09 EDT 2020

Probably not, as there was a product that did that with a video camera
and tilting display that attached to the viewfinder on SLRs and DSLRs
what about 10-15 years ago.  It was the Z(something).  I don't think
they're still available, or if they are, they're a more niche product
than most.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.