September PUG is up

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Mon Sep 7 20:56:17 EDT 2020

Brian,
Thank you, as always for putting it together, and for keeping it going!

Thank you, Rick, Christine and Dan for the kind words!

Dan, I am glad you liked the humor!
I was thinking about that photo for a while, but the start of the school
year was helping my procrastination in not finding the old hard drive that
contained this photo. I've finally found it the very last night before
Brian closed the submission.

Christine, I just wanted to mention that it was a goat, unlike
the camel in this photo (from a different place, but taken with the same
fish-eye lens):
http://42graphy.org/misc/2014-05-18-safari/_IR07708.html

Cheers,

Igor