OT: Questions for PDML members from the UK

Paul Sorenson pentax1941 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:34:00 EDT 2020

The Cornish also migrated to the lead mining region of Southwest
Wisconsin.  When first arriving, and before they could build homes, they
lived in caves dug into the hillsides to shelter from the weather.
Non-miners called them badgers and it was from this and their mining
activities that Wisconsin is nicknamed "The Badger State".

-p