Semi OT : where is this lake and mountain scene? need help here

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Sep 6 23:50:32 EDT 2020

I did a lot of image searching with google before I posted here...
including the reverse image search which led only to the photo I've
shown here .  The Maroon Bells puzzle was easy..Posted on facebook but
mostly people responded with shots that were pretty much off the mark -
just the same
um geometry , still lake, split slopes, rugged mt with glacier in the
distance.  Not the one in Banff NP .

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com