story 3 of the new APS-C flagship

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Sun Sep 6 16:49:28 EDT 2020

A camera nowadays has so many features and no doubt many customers use
ony a part of them. As an example I've never used the video of my DSLR's.
But no way I would buy now a camera with fixed screen, because with the
K-1  I'm tilting the screen in perhaps a quart  of my shots in nature.
We have to wait and see what improvements the new APS-C will bring
besides the brighter OVF,  but I wonder about the appreciation of the
fixed screen when introduced on the market.
Perhaps Ricoh/Pentax is planning to follow the Leica route of going
against the main stream for a small public.

Henk