Semi OT : where is this lake and mountain scene? need help here

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Sep 6 13:32:34 EDT 2020

I've been buying, doing and then selling the jigsaw puzzles I've done.
Mostly older Springboks . This is part of the cover of the box I just
bought and am waiting for  (cribbed from sellers listing) . It is called
MIRROR LAKE  and the puzzle is PZL2102 and produced in 1981 so we know
the photo ws taken earlier than that.  (note glacier on mt in
distance.)  Although it is named Mirror lake , after a bunch of image
searches of the many lakes called MIrror Lake in North America I
couldn't find this view - not that  I didn't jsut miss it, but it
occured to me that is just Springbok describing it (scroll left to see
the whole box cover which shows more of the lake itself. )  because I
bought and did a puzzle called MOUNTAIN MAGESTY  which was a classic
view of the Maroon Bells in Colorado and there are tons of matches all
over the web. but nowhere on the box did Springbok tell us that or who
took the photo.  I think HAllmark bought stock photos back in the day to
produce these.

anyone recognize this?  scroll left to see the whole cover shot.

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Other/Stuff-to-show-PDML-for-various/n-vWHWf/i-Sg5gMMP/A

Thanks guys
ann

--