PESO Not bad for just after a hit and run

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Sun Sep 6 04:36:54 EDT 2020

Motor accidents are such a waste. Too many hooligans. Would that SUV be
repaired or simply written off? Over here repair costs have become so
prohibitive that insurance companies are quick to write off. Panel
beaters then buy the wrecks at bargain basement prices & repair them for
re-sale anyway. (Or you can take a reduced insurance payout & have the
vehicle repaired by a back-yard shop).

Alan C