PESO: Lichen Stick

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:44:11 EDT 2020

As Ann so kindly pointed out to me, the growth on this stick is NOT a
lichen, but a fungus, most likely a Trametes versicolor or shelf mushroom.
In the title of this image, I was carrying forth Alan's joke about "lichen"
the image;  I should have made it clear I was not identifying the object as
a lichen.

Thanks again, Ann!

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery