OT Geso, long one, Kawartha settlers museum Bobcaygeon Ontario

Christine Aguila christine at caguila.com
Sat Sep 5 04:05:42 EDT 2020

I still remember the wooden desks we had at out grammar school—ink well and all.  Must have been a fun outing.  Really enjoyed your group of photos, Dave!  Cheers, Christine

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2020-kawartha/album/index.html#_D722170.jpg <http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2020-kawartha/album/index.html#_D722170.jpg>