story 3 of the new APS-C flagship (PESO)

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Sat Sep 5 04:04:59 EDT 2020

I had hoped in vain for a flagship with all features as K1(II) in APS-C
format, to get more reach and less weight.
Here a focus stacked picture of mushrooms on my drive way taken
yesterday, to show the need for a tilted screen.
On a wooden plate I've fitted an Arca-Swiss clamp to get stability.
https://flic.kr/p/2jDjzTY
(Yes, I will mow the lawn today!)

Henk