story 3 of the new APS-C flagship

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Fri Sep 4 18:36:09 EDT 2020

I wonder how customers will appreciate the lack of this feature.
Of around 20 DSLR's now offered on the market only 2 low budget and 4
top professional (sport)camera's have a fixed screen.
None of the  mirroless camera's (except one Leica) has a fixed screen.
For nature photography (flowers, mushrooms) a tilted screen has become
an essential tool.

With the K-1 I experienced that built-in GPS is extremely  useful for
automatic reporting to datasets of nature observations.
So for me Ricoh/Pentax will have nothing to offer in APS-C format.

Henk