sensor cleaning question

Rick Womer rickpics14 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:36:36 EDT 2020

I have a blower bulb, which works well for most things.

Not long after I got my istD, some grunge appeared that couldn’t be blown off. I ordered a packet of lollipops. I wasn’t favorably impressed.

So I ordered some Sensor Swabs from B&H, which came with a small vial of cleaning fluid (one puts a drop of the fluid on the swab, not directly on the sensor). They worked very well. I still have one swab left from that original package of five, and a few drops of the fluid.

Looking at B&H, they now come in a wide variety of sizes and types. Things keep getting more complicated in life.

Cheers,

Rick