OT: 30 Landscapes You Won't Believe Are in the U.S.

jcoyle at iinet.net.au jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 3 20:02:42 EDT 2020

My list of countries visited or lived in:
England     Wales     Northern Ireland     Scotland     Jersey
France       The Netherlands     Italy     Portugal    Germany
Finland      Spain     Egypt     Turkey     U.S.A
China         Vietnam     Hong Kong     Island of Saint Helena     Australia
New Zealand     South Africa     Singapore     Japan     New Caledonia
Austria     Czech Republic     United Arab Emirates

Not included, places where I've only touched down at the airport!

John in Brisbane