OT: 30 Landscapes You Won't Believe Are in the U.S.

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 3 17:22:58 EDT 2020

Nice to read, John... thought you might have been to a couple more.

Here's the thing about travels.. while I have been to 49 states and all
the Canadian Provinces, the only other foreign countries I've been to
are Mexico
(deducing that wading across the Rio Grande in a remote area of Big
Bend) and France.. while I imagine most of the rest of you on the list
have been
to lots more countries abroad.. even if some were not for such pleasant
reasons - I know some of you are Vets.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography