PESO - Crystal

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Tue Oct 20 21:30:39 EDT 2020

Thank you, David, Dan, Alan and Larry for your comments.

Alan, I forgot to write, this was epsom (not Epson :-) ) salt, which is
a hydrated magnesium sulfate.

Larry, the idea of a polarizer is interesting one, but in the current
situation it would require some contraption for the polarized light, - to
hold a polarizer in front of a light source. And I am not quite sure if I
actually have one: I suspect I might have only one polarizer.

Igor