Has anyone played with starry landscape stacker?

Steve Sharpe dx-3 at eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 20 21:23:29 EDT 2020

Larry, I'd never heard of it until now, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for pointing it out.

His other programme, Starry Sky Stacker, is even more interesting for me.

Image stackers for the Mac are few and far between. I ended up buying an old used Windows machine to process my images on. That is all I use it for.

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 21:28:17 -0700, Larry Colen wrote:
> I just ran across reference to this bit of software tonight, it seems
> interesting.  Has anyone tried it out?
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/starrylandscapestacker/
>

> --
> Larry Colen