GESO: Fall Bounty

Rick Womer rickpics14 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:32:09 EDT 2020

I really like these.  The shapes, colors, lighting, and background are all very pleasing (what is that surface they’re on? Leatherette of some sort?).

My only criticism is that having only the very bottom of the squash in the last photo in focus doesn’t work for me; having more of it in focus, or at least the middle, might work better.

Rick