PESO: stars are born

Toine toine at repiuk.nl
Sun Oct 18 16:01:24 EDT 2020

Miracles exist. Never seen this fungus before. Some earthstars are on
the red list, no idea if this is one of those. Thanks to your photo I
spotted this specimen on my daily walk:
https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/new/#&gid=1&pid=005-926-20201018-imgp3314
The fly is intriguing. My guess is the flies are attracted by the
fungus to distribute spores. No idea, I have to do some googling.