My Birds in the Times

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Sun Oct 18 12:39:16 EDT 2020

That's great!

It's funny that at the end of the article they have "Send us your voting
selfie".
http://42graphy.org/misc/NYTvotingSelfie.jpg

My first reaction was: Do they ask birds to vote for your article? ;-)

Cheers,
Igor

Paul Stenquist Sun, 18 Oct 2020 05:06:48 -0700 wrote:

For most of my live I’ve been very fortunate in that my interests — my
passions — have often led to a happy place, a stream of income. Now my
birds have paid off at least in a small way. From the At Home section of
the Sunday NY Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/17/at-home/backyard-birding.html By the
way I wanted to get deeper into the photo side of things and, in the first
draft had even described my Pentax rig, but my Times editor didn’t want it
to sound too expensive.
Paul