FS Friday.. please look

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 16 15:22:53 EDT 2020

It's getting difficult to literally feed the kitty - between the Ultra
sound she had (which someone did help me out with ) and the LID food she
needs
well, it would be great if some of you would find -something- you could
use among all the stuff I'm selling on ebay and cafe press. MInd you,
while itis nice ti sell the cafepress things, I get only a small royalty
and dont see the money for at least aa month -- purchases ther and like
there
are good advertising for me and if anything really took off I"d be
fine.. HOWEVER
I have 73 items on ebay..almost  all of which are listed as Buy it Now
or BEST OFFER.. and only one item (a very expensive thingy I'm sellin
gfor a friend)
has a bottom cut off..  There are books, mugs, Starbucks cards, trinket
boxes, jigsaw puzzles and other games.. hoping some of them will appeal
to just aa few  of you - jsut let me know in email if you do buy
something or watch something waht your ebay handle is - I'll be
accepting lower best offer numbers than I would normally..  also lots of
stuff that is very inexpensive but the number of sales I make count
toward my getting perks and discounts not just how much I billed.

Use the link below in the signature area (second line) to see my stuff
on cafe press..

here is a link to one item on ebay - then you can use "see sellers other
items"  for the rest.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193061904862?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for at least looking and liking if not enough to buy anything :-)

Ann and Ashley

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com