Winners of the Nikon Small World Photomicrography Competition]

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:43:44 EDT 2020

A high school classmate who is an MD and pathologist was president of the
New York Microscopical Society which used to meet at night at the American
Museum of Natural History. He was one of the judges for the Nikon
competition in the 1990s and has a lot of friends who love microscopy and
photomicrography.  Interesting chap.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery