PESO - Waiting for the Airport Train, B&W

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 23:01:46 EDT 2020

Rick.. maybe when you log into smugmug you should start  by going to
your landing page first..

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/

then navigate to the photo you want to show us...

HERE:

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/Penn-Campus-Sept-2020/i-QggrzbW/A

That's how I got there -  I knew which "gallery" you and that photo were
in from the previous link that worked..