iPESO: Cast Aside

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 20:10:37 EDT 2020

although I often suggest someone try a BW version if I think color is a
distrction or doesn't add anything I don't remember doing it with this
image..
in fact, I don't remember seeing it before.. I've hardly looked at mail
for the last couple of days.. Perhaps another of the usual subjects.

But I have, unfortunately seen too many discarded masks on the sidewalk
around here - the paper ones, though - no discarded cloth masks.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com