OT Instagram

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:45:15 EDT 2020

I use Instagram, because I hate using FarceBook.  I use Instagram almost
exclusively for images I take with my iPhone that I want to share with
friends, so I use the Instagram app on my iPhone and click the button that
says share to Facebook.

It is not easy to post to Instagram from  Mac or PC, but it can be done.  I
have done it, so one does not have to be a computer genius.  The simplest
way on a Mac is to Air Drop the image from your Mac to your iPhone.  A few
better ways are shown below:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-post-to-instagram-from-pc-or-mac-tricky-workaround/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2018/08/30/how-to-post-on-instagram-from-pc/#2edd740c516a
https://blog.sharelov.com/how-to-post-on-instagram-from-pc-mac/