iPESO: Cast Aside

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:34:47 EDT 2020

Thanks for looking and for your insightful suggestions, Paul.

Cropping out the grass and pavers might indeed make it a better image.  For
me, they were vital to the image I saw, to show where the mask had been
carelessly discarded.  Perhaps I will make a second version, a
minimalist abstract one, without the grass and pavers, but it will be an
entirely different concept.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery