OT Instagram

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 05:43:41 EDT 2020

I don't use it, but according to Wikipedia there's a desktop "app" (presumably
for Apple OS) and a Windows 10 desktop app.

I also found this from Google: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e633jE45jvM

And at a guess, I expect you can post to Instagram from Facebook (something else
I don't use, so it's only a guess).