OT Instagram

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Sun Oct 11 17:35:15 EDT 2020

Toine, I do use instagram besides Flickr for easier showing some of my
pictures to friends and family not having a Flickr account.
My username there is henkterhell.
What I figured out by trial and error is  that you can have a map with
your photo's in e.g. microsoft onedrive on your PC, that is shared on
your phone. from where you can then upload to instagram.

The format of instagram is a limiting factor so you can't upload wide
format pics.

Henk