OT Instagram

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:28:19 EDT 2020

I use Instagram. I post from my iPhone or iPad. When I shoot stuff on a proper camera I import into Lightroom on one of the devices, edit it a bit and save to the camera roll on the device, then I post from there into Instagram. Never tried it from a ‘proper’ computer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNtew_gssp/?igshid=zoa59hxdxkds